Did you know that first-time homebuyers are not only individuals who have never owned a home; they are also individuals who may have owned a home in the past but not within the most recent 3 years?
Some people simply do not want the responsibility of paying a mortgage, however if you are renting a home or an apartment you are actually choosing to be responsible for someone else’s mortgage. And when you lease expires the cost of rent most likely will increase.
As a matter of fact, have you ever calculated exactly how much of your hard-earned money you have spent paying someone else’s mortgage? Take a look at the chart below:
I know…it’s CRAZY when you break down the numbers. Plus you have to ask permission from your landlord to paint and personalize your dwelling plus you are not gaining equity and not getting tax benefits.
The Cactus Team believes that KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! We focus on educating our clients and the community on how to put their money in a smart investment for themselves. Watch for our upcoming, FREE Renters/Buyers Information Power Hour seminars so we can provide valuable information that will help people become informed and empowered. You will learn about:
- How to purchase a home with minimum out-of-pocket costs
- Down-payment assistance GRANTS that you may qualify for right now;
- Requirements for various loan programs;
- Special financing benefits available to service workers (police officers, firefighters, teachers, doctors/nurses)
- Negotiating for the seller to contribute towards your closing costs;
- FREE assistance with addressing credit items, determining what credit items may/may not count against you, and how eliminating all debt may cause your credit score to drop;
- What questions you should ask when selecting a mortgage lender; and
- The great tax benefits associated with home-ownership.
Contact us at 602-828-1499 or at firstname.lastname@example.org our next upcoming Renters/Buyers Information Power Hour.
YOUR needs and YOUR best interests always come FIRST. Helping you purchase a home is not just another transaction or another house sold, it is an opportunity for us to change lives and assist with what is probably the biggest investment you will ever
Our phenomenal team at The Cactus Team considers it an honor and privilege to build relationships with our clients that last a lifetime. We are patient and we walk you through every step of the home buying process so you never have to wonder what is going on. It is our goal to provide you with superior service that exceeds your expectations, and make your first-time home buying experience the best you will ever have.